We'll take the risk for you!
How It Works
1. Schedule the short sale inspection
2. We provide our full inspection and buyer pays fees at the time of inspection
3. Within 24 hours the report is generated and e-mailed to the buyer
4. You then perform the offer process (without the inspection contingency)
5. If the seller (bank) does not accept your offer we will refund the inspection amount
If the deal falls through for any other reason the inspection amount is non-refundable.
Our short sale inspection is designed for todays market. This inspection is performed before the offer process and paid for by the buyer at the time of inspection. The report is then generated before the offer is made. Then you go through the offer process (without the inspection contingency). In the event the bank doesn't accept the offer we will refund the inspection amount.
Through a thorough, visual, non-invasive inspection of the home's major components our home inspection caters to the buyer who is primarily concerned about the systems that make the home habitable. Our visual home inspection includes over 300 items, from the roof to the foundation and all the major systems of the home including plumbing, electrical and heating/air conditioning. The inspection takes between 2-1/2 and 3 hours depending on the size of the home.
Items Inspected Include:
- Basement or crawl space
- Interior and exterior walls
- Electrical system
- Water heater
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Fireplace and exterior chimney
- Plumbing system and fixtures
- Porches and decks